National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi and Bioversity International-India, New Delhi in collaboration with the Asia-Pacific Association for Agricultural Research Insti-tutes Bangkok, are organizing the Eighth International Training Course on In Vitro and Cryopreservation Approaches for Conservation of Plant Genetic Resources’ from Nov. 5-19, 2019.
Applications are invited to attend "Interview online through video conferencing mode" for the following purely temporary posts under DBT funded network projects at ICAR- NBPGR, Regional Station, Akola as mentioned below.
Junior Research Fellow
Project 1 : Exploiting Genetic Diversity for improvement of Safflower through Genomics-Assisted Discovery of QTLs/Genes Associated with Agronomic Traits (duration of project up to February 2025)
Sub-project 1 : Development of molecular core set of safflower (C. tinctorius L.) through GBS. (Component 1).
Name of PI : Dr. S. Rajkumar, Senior Scientist, ICAR-NBGPR, New Delhi.
Emoluments per month : Rs. 31000/- +8% HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year and @ Rs 35,000/- + 8% HRA per month for 3rd, 4th and 5th year
Essential qualification : Post graduate degree (MSc.) in Genetics and plant breeding / Plant Genetic resources / Seed technology / Plant physiology / Horticulture relevant plant sciences along with :
1. National eligibility Tests: ICAR/CSIR/UGC/DBT-NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE 11) Selected by the selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR,IIT.IISC Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crop phenotyping and data analyses using statistical software.
Upper age limit : 35 years
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum age should be 21 ye|ars as on date of interview.
• The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidate have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
• After selection, continuation of these temporary posts will be based on candidate's performance.
• Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
• Interviews will be held only through online video conferencing mode.
• Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the interview.
• The eligible candidates for the post of JRF and Field Assistant post will be shortlisted based upon the relevance of their essential qualification and experience to position.
• The decision of The Director, ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi will be final and binding in all aspects.
• The Director, ICAR-NBPGR shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made
• Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
• Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/NBPGR, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach the Officer-In-Charge, ICAR-NBPGR, Regional Station, Akola (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 25th July, 2021. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
• All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
• The eligible candidates appearing for interview through online video conferencing are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a self attested passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications - Mark sheets & certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email preferably in a single PDF file to email@example.com on or before 25.07.2021 (up to 4.30 P.M). Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
• The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining. Separate detailed guidelines to be followed for containing COVID19 during interviews will be conveyed to eligible candidates before the date of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database