Walk in interview for Pharmacists (10 posts) at District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society
National Health Mission District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society Zilla Parishad, Godia National Health Mission under the Covid-19 Action Plan, the necessary manpower special recruitment is being implemented in the district. Candidates are invited for face to face interview for the vacant post on contract basis as shown in the table below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 10
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
1) Retired staff / officers in Godia district who are able, ready to work and not having Diabetes / High Blood Pressure / Heart Disease, Employee's full name, full address, post name, mobile number, mail ID, date of birth, name of the post from which he retired from government service and name of the organization, date of retirement, proof of retirement from government service, the above mentioned illness should be clearly mentioned. Also, the full details of the previous service rendered by the doctor and nurse whose bond has expired should be mentioned in the application.
2) All candidates will be required to register at the time of interview.
3) At the time of registration. 1) Proof of age. 2) Marksheet and certificates regarding educational qualification 3) School leaving certificate / birth certificate. 4) Registration Certificate 5) Certificate of Caste Certificate. 6) Experience Certificate of work done in Government / Semi-Government Institution should be submitted.
4) If a candidate is selected, he / she will be appointed for Covid 19 and his / her appointment will be for Covid 19 period only. 1 month notice will not be given for that.
5) The honorarium mentioned in front of the post is a combined honorarium and apart from that no other allowance will be payable.
6) It will be mandatory to fill the contract for the employees of National Health Mission.
7) In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid-19) outbreak, Covid Care Center (CCC) Dedicated COVID Health Center (DCHC), Dedicated COVID Hospital (DCH) to appoint retired staff / officers in order of priority
8) Candidate should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the candidate.
9) Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding re-appointment, inclusion in government regular service or service protection through government.
10) Candidates will not be able to demand change of place as per their convenience during the contract period. It will be mandatory for the appointed candidates to provide services at the headquarters within the scope of work given by them. And e-mail id should be registered accurately. Care should also be taken to ensure that they remain in good condition till the completion of the recruitment process.
Date of interview : 10/07/2020 at 11:30 am
Place of interview : In the room of Hon'ble Collector, District Gondia
See All Other Jobs in our Database