Jodas is a Global, specialty, innovation driven, emerging, generic pharmaceutical company, that is asserting itself among the world’s foremost pharmaceutical companies. We began our journey of growth in the year 2006 in India, and today Jodas is a modern, research driven organization that has quality and affordability at the heart of its activities.
Post : RA I / RA II (2 VACANCIES)
• The candidate should have worked in the area of formulation development of complex injectables (NDDS)
• The candidate should have experience in developing formulation and scale-up of formulations including liposomes, injectable suspensions/emulsions and nanoparticles.
• Experience in handling HPH, extruder, TFF are desirable
• Should be well versed in Identification of Critical Process Parameters (CPPs) and Critical Quality Attributes (CQAs) of complex injectable products.
• Should possess excellent communication skills and should be good at collating and analyzing analytical/stability data and should accurately maintain laboratory notebooks as required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics from reputed institutes. 1-5 years experience in handling complex injectable(NDDS) formulation development of Liposome, nanoparticles etc.
Experience : 1-5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th August, 2020
CV/resume to be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database