National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Title : Senior Research Fellow
Stipend : "Immune and micro biome correlates of TB reactivation in PIHIV and a NHP model" funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Stipend : Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA p.m
Essential Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in M.Pharmacy /M.Sc in Life Science/ Microbiology/Biotechnology OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following and two years of research experience.
a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified or PET. b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IlSc, USER etc.
Desirable : Experience with flow cytometry, handling infection samples and obtaining patient consent.
Age Limit : 35 years
Duration : 31.01.2021 (Extendable upto January 2023)
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai can join interview on Zoom video call at scheduled time. Details Bio-Data need to be submitted in advance on email so that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai. Candidate must clearly mention in their email & subject to which post they are applying for. (E-mail: email@example.com)
11. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age, Experience & one passport size recent colour photograph before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results and/or any other information.
E-mail applications are invited on or before 28.07.2020 (12.00 noon). Short listed candidates interview will be held on 31.07.2020 between 11:00 hrs. to 02:00 hrs. for the following vacancy purely temporary basis for given duration only.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database