Senior Project Research Fellow Job at NIREH
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (available on our website nireh.org) for appearing in the walk-in-written test/personal discussion for the following purely temporary project post, tenable at ICMR-NIREH for the period co-terminus with the project. Candidates possessing required qualifications, experience and age may attend the walk-in-written test/personal discussion at ICMR-NIREH, Bhopal adhering the norms issued by GOI to avoid the spread of COVID-19 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in written test/interview along with the filled in application form and supporting documents in support of their date of birth, qualifications and experience. Other terms and conditions and date & time of walk-in-written test/personal discussions are also given here under.
PJ-1 IMPRINT-INDIA Extramural Project : “Aberrant circulating epigenomic signatures: Development and validation of minimal-invasive biomarkers for trans-generational monitoring of air pollution associated cancers” (PI : Dr. Pradyumna Kumar Mishra) - upto 31st March 2021
Post : Senior Project Research Fellow (SPRF)
Salary : (28,000 + HRA) pm
No of Posts : 01 (SC)
1. Post graduate degree in basic science or graduate/post graduate degree in the professional course. Preferably selected through a process described through any one of the following
i. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR, UGC NET, GATE and equivalent examinations
ii. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, AICTE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
2. Minimum 2 years research experience (as on date of interview) preferably in the field of environmental epigenomics as evidenced by NCBI indexed publications.
Age Limit : 35 years
Terms and Conditions
1. Interested candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may come for walk-in- written test / personal discussion at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal – 462030 Madhya Pradesh (NIREH is situated at a distance of 2KM from Barkhera Bonder village on the bypass road towards IISER Bhopal https://www.google.co.inon the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- written test/personal discussion (as applicable) directly along with the duly completed prescribed application form (copy of prescribed form attached).
2. Incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents shall be summarily rejected.
3. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
4. Experience shall count from the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. Candidate should write/tick mark the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
8. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis. Sl. No. Post Date and time for verification of documents followed by Walk-in- Interview/ Written Test on the same date 1. SPRF – 01(Reserved for SC) 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon 24th July 2020
9. Age relaxation to SC against post earmarked for reserved category will be considered as per Govt. of India Norms. Age relaxation to Ex-Service Man /Departmental candidates including projects works to be considered as per rules of ICMR.
10. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in- written test/ personal discussion.
12. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- written test and / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
13. Written test, if required will consist of objective and multiple type questions based on syllabus as per the essential qualification. If the reported eligible candidates are more than 30, the written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held.
14. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidate belonging to reserved category should bring their caste certificate along with other relevant documents. Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
15. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
16. The above posts are to be filled-up on purely temporary and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIREH or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
18. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
19. Those appearing for walk - in - written test and / or personal discussion should bring with them all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification.
20. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates will not be allowed to attend walk - in - written test /personal discussion. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in test /personal discussion.
21. Candidates belonging to any other reserved category than the post reserved for can also appear for Walk-In –Interview. However decision regarding selection shall be reserved with the Institute.
22. In case of non-availability of suitable candidate of reserved category for the post, eligible candidate of another reserved category can be selected. However the decision regarding selection will be reserved with the Institute.
23. Addendum/Corrigendum, if any, in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites nireh.org only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (nireh.org) to keep them updated.
Date and time for verification of documents followed by Walk-in- Interview/ Written Test on the same date : 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon24th July 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database