Sanofi looking for Officer
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Officer
Participate in Project activities and contribute to scientific/developmental experiments for the testing of drug sub-stances (DS), drug products (DP), processes within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Team Lead/Department Head; Maintain and qualify equipment/infrastructure and operational aspects in lab as assigned. Must have basic communication skills and team work ability.
• Technical knowledge on Chromatographic & biochemical methods. Hands -on experience on HPLC methods for testing vaccines is preferable.
• Basic knowledge on GLP & Good documentation practices
• Qualification & Language:
• M.Sc./MTech. with 0 to 3 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industrial work experience
• Basic soft skills and documentation skills with proficient technical writing skills
• Desirable Experience
• Technical Know-How on development & optimization of HPLC methods for testing human vaccines
• Adherence to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines.
• This position may require very minimal travel.
• This position requires the incumbent to be available all the time on need basis.
• This position will suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data.
• Awareness of safety regulations and for safe handling of chemicals and equipment.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M.Sc./MTech
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Job ID : R2560660
Last date : 20th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database