Recruitment for Pharmacists(18 posts) under District Medical & Health Officer
West Godavari district or Paschima Godavari Jilla is one of the 13 districts in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The district is situated in Coastal Andhra region of the state. Eluru is the administrative headquarters of the district. As of 2011 census of India, it has an area of 7,742 km2 (2,989 sq mi) and a population of 39,36,966. It is bounded by Krishna district on the west, East Godavari district on the east, Bay of Bengal on the south and the state of Telangana on the north.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No of posts to be filled : 18
Required qualification for the post : Diploma in Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP Pharmacy Council.
Remuneration per month : Rs. 28,000/-
Mode of selection : Contract Basis
Age : As per Govt. Memo No.3543366/B1/2020, HM&FW(B1) Department, Dated:16.02.2020.
1. OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
2. SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1973).
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1970).
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Government, rules in force.
Weightage (1A) : - Recruitment in respect of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr.II and Pharmacist Gr.II who are working on Out Sourcing Basis / Contract Basis in any Schemes (HDS/CDS/Arogya Sree HCT etc., or under any PPP (Total Marks 100) as per Go.Ms.No.298 HM&FW.,(B1) Department, Dated:16.06.2020.
I. 75 Marks obtain in qualifying examination.
II. Weight age for number of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 Marks for each completed year.
III. Weight age for contract services in Government institutions up to 15 marks
a) 2.5 Marks per 6 Months in Tribal Area
b) 2 Marks per 6 Months in Rural Area.
c) 1 Mark per 6 Months in Urban Area. IV There will be no Interview Marks.
Weightage (1B) : Candidates newly appointed for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr.II, Pharmacist Gr.II, Radio Graphar, Ophthalmic Officer, MNO and FNO are made according to the instruction given by the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Vijayawada, AP.
1. As per Go.Ms.No.64, HM&FW (A1), Department, Dated:10.06.2020 on Contract Basis. 2. As per Go.Ms.No.151, Finance (HR-I – Plg. & Policy) Department, Dated:08.08.2016 on Out Sourcing Basis.
Selection Process : Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application from at O/o., District Medical & Health Officer, Eluru from 27.06.2020 to 22.07.2020 by 5.00PM on working days in working hours i.e., 10.300 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C. or Equivalent Examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate (Provisional / Original Degree).
4. Marks Memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. AP Para Medical Board Registration and Renewal Certificates of respective councils.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned.
8. Study Certificate for the years from 4th Class to 10th Class in case of Private Study residence certificate (Annexure-E) from the Tashildhar / MRO concerned for the above period (4th Class to 10th Class Study period)
9. PH Certificate (Sadaram Certificate) in respect of Candidates Claiming reservation under PHC Quota
10. Sports certificate in respect of Candidate Claiming under Sports Quota
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of Candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 Photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestation
13. Copy of appointment order and Service Certificate for in Service candidates who are working on Contract / Out Sourcing service with Government under Medical and Health Department should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned DM&HO.
See All Other Jobs in our Database