Recruitment for Pharmacists(20 posts) in VMC
As far back as the year 183d, it was realised that municipal work was necessary within the city walls, and it was ordered that the four principal roads should be regularly watered by a newly created municipal agency. The cost was to be met by the levy of a cess from the keepers of the shops. This cess was collected but for a short times, though the work of watering the roads continued and the expenses were borne by the their Baroda state Govt., the responsibility of repairing the existing roads and making new ones was recognised and to defray the cost it was decided to levy dues on certain articles imported and exported.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 20 [SC- 2, ST- 3, SEBC- 6, (1 Female), EWS- 2, UR- 7 (2 Female)]
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any University established under Central or State Act in India OR Deemed University under section 3 of U.G.C. Act, 1956 OR an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy and have 2 Years experience As Junior Pharmacist in Government / Government undertaking/Board OR as Dispenser in Hospital or Dispensary OR as Pharmacist or Medical Representative of any Pharmaceutical Company established under the Companies Act, 2013.
3. Basic Knowledge of Computer as per GCSR (General) Rules, 1967.
4. Knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi
Pay Scale :
1. Fixed salary of Rs.31,340 / - per month for five years
2. Resolution No .: Expenditure / 2002 / 57Z-1, dated 16-02-06 will be eligible for probationary appointment for five years from monthly fixed salary. After the completion of the work satisfactorily, consideration will be given to include the fixed pay matrix of 29200-92300 as per the rest as per the seventh pay commission.
Age : Not More than 35 years.
General provisions of advertisement
1. Before applying for the above post, make sure that the candidate has the required qualifications.
2. The power to change the number of vacancies mentioned in the advertisement will be vested in the Commissioner, Vadodara Municipal Corporation, Vadodara.
3. It is advisable for candidates to use only desktop or laptop to apply and make payment online.
4. Interested candidates should apply online from 30-04-2030 (11-00 hours) to 08-09-2030 (23:59 hours).
5. Before applying online, information regarding recruitment as well as instructions should be read .
6. Eligibility and experience will be considered as the last date for accepting online application. Candidate's educational qualification should be obtained from a recognized university
7. Candidate's claim of temporary recognition of educational qualification will not be accepted.
8. If there is a provision in the recruitment rules that the qualification equivalent to the educational qualification mentioned will be considered valid, the qualification equivalent to the qualification mentioned in the advertisement is valid. If he has such a claim, such candidate will have to give details of orders / authorization establishing equivalence.
9. The candidate has to submit a self-explanatory certificate in support of the experience shown in the application (period, day, month, year), details of basic salary and total salary and type of duties performed / experience obtained. Such certificate shall be submitted on the letterpad of the organization with the signature and date of the competent authority. Candidate's self-declaration and certificate submitted on I affidavit will not be considered valid.
10. Requests for subsequent modification of the experience certificates submitted by the candidate will not be accepted. If the certificate of experience with full details is not submitted by the candidates, the Vadodara Municipal Corporation will make a decision based on the details of (available, measurement), which will be the binding of the candidates.
11. The experience gained by the candidate as a part time, daily wage earner, apprenticeship, training, honorarium, invited faculty, in-charge (additional work other than the original position), Against post will not be considered as valid experience. In addition, work obtained during the course of study (e.g. Senior Research Fellow for Ph.D. and work done as Junior Research Fellow) will not be considered.
12. Reserved: Reserved seats are reserved only for reserved class candidates of native Gujarat. Only candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, SCs and economically weaker sections who have been recognized by the Government of Gujarat will be eligible for the benefit of reservation. In this regard, only the certificate of caste issued by the competent officer of the State of Gujarat will be valid.
13. If a qualified female candidate is not available for the reserved seats for women in that category, the vacancy which will be filled by male candidates in that category
14. Even if there are reserved seats for women candidates in the advertisement, women candidates can apply in that category.
15. In the advertisement, out of the total seats in that category, when certain seats are reserved for women candidates, the remaining seats other than reserved seats for women candidates are not to be considered as reserved only for male candidates. Therefore, male and female candidates can apply for such posts.
16. Marksheet, if the grade is indicated in the degree certificate, the conversion of the recognized university in its equivalent percentage will have to be submitted at the time of any document verification.
17. The experience required in the advertisement will be considered valid only after the candidate has obtained the educational qualification / degree. Prior experience will not be considered valid under any circumstances.
Regarding accepting / depositing application fee:
A. Non-reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.500 / - online as application fee. Candidates of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, SCs and STs have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 / - has to be paid online. Such candidates will be able to apply for non-reserved seats where the advertisements for reserved category candidates are not indicated in the advertisement and the criteria of non-reserved will be applicable to them for selection. The standard of fee is also Rs. 500 / - will be paid. B. Candidates will have to pay the application fee online after submitting their application on the VMC website. The fee amount has to be paid online only through Debit / Debit / Net Banking. And it is not advisable to pay the fee amount through Google Pay Wallet payment, the candidate has to keep a copy of Rona currency from the payment plate, and bring the verification of the certificates with the collator at the time of written verbal test. Mr. If the candidate does not bring a copy of the fee payment and the application form, then such candidates will be given a strong impression. In the written oral test, Pradosh will not be given. The last date for payment of online fee will be: 08-08-2020.
Last Date : 08/08/2020 23:59:00
See All Other Jobs in our Database