Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
In terms of Rly. Board’s L. No. 2020/E(GR)II/COVID-19/WFH/I dated 28.03.2020 & dated 31.3.2020, Rly. Board's L. No. E(NG)ll/2005/RC-4/SC/2 dated 28.03.2020 & dated 31.03.2020, Rly. Board’s L. No. 2020/E(GR)II/COVID-19/WFH/I dated 30.06.2020 and Central Railway Headquarters’ letter No.P/CR/HQ/Ruling/Medical/811 dated 31.03.2020, there is a temporary requirement of manpower on Contract Basis for a period of three months only for management of COVID-19 patients in isolation coaches in Central Railway of Nagpur Division
Post : Pharmacist
Med. Std : C-2
Age Limit :
Pharmacist (Open Market) : 20 to 35 years
Pharmacist (Retired) Central/State Government : Below 65 years
Minimum Educational Qualification :
10+2 in science or its equivalent with diploma in pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948
Bachelor degree in pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948
No. of posts to be filled up : 6
Remuneration per Month. (Rs.) :
Pharmacist (Open Market) : 29200/- (Consolidated)
Pharmacist (Retired) Central/ State Government : Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged will be determined by reducing Pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic Pay + DA
General Terms and Conditions
1. No Pass/PTO will be admissible to contract Staff.
2. The contract shall be terminated once a need is over or COVID-19 pandemic is over or non- compliance of administrative order or non-performance of the contract staff, whichever is earlier.
3. It is expected that their services shall be utilized for COVID-19 related activities, hence a thorough knowledge about the risk involved has to be borne in mind.
4. Due risk about COVID-19 will be explained to each contract staff before hand.
5. No TA/DA and facilities for accommodation and transport will be provided.
6. Identity card will be provided to contract staff by administration.
7. The Contract staff will be utilized for general patients if COVID-19 patients are not available in Railway Hospital.
8. CMS DRH NGP will be the final authority to decide if any discrepancies arise.
9. Contract staff has to provide documents of previous experience, if any.
10. Certificates of all Contract staff will be verified by DRH NGP and if found false action will be taken.
11. In the due course of contract if any Contract staff is contacted with COVID-19, the Railway administration shall not be responsible for further treatment.
12. Age will be reckoned as on 08.07.2020, i.e. date of notification.
13. Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged and no reason will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of the candidates not getting selected.
14. This engagement on contract basis is purely temporary and no further claim for continuation, etc. will be entertained.
The willing candidates/ retired person may apply on Email ID email@example.com along with application in prescribed format and related documents (i.e. self attested copy of marks sheets of each year/semester, degree certificate, Age proof, registration no., experience certificate, if any.) Online interview will be conducted on Skype / Whatsapp on daily basis as per administrative convenience.
1) Candidates/retired staff may send their application in prescribed format & along with all relevant documents on Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. On Line interview will be taken of applicants whose applications are received upto 20.07.2020 and thereafter 30.07.2020 and thereafter application will be considered for interview upto 10th, 20th & 30th of every month till the required number of candidates are empanelled.
2) Intimation regarding interview will be informed to short-listed candidates on their registered Email ID.
See All Other Jobs in our Database