Pharmacists (12 Posts) vacancies under the administrative control of A.P. Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospital
Applications are invited for the posts of STAFF NURSE, LAB TECHNICIAN, PHARMACIST GR-II ON CONTRACT BASIS under the administrative control of A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospitals, Visakhapatnam district, the eligible applicants are directed to furnish all certificates with attestation in the prescribed format to the Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Service, Pedawaltair, Opp:Govt. ENT Hospital,Visakhapatnam before 15.07.2020 at 5.00 PM, the details of qualification, vacancies, remuneration and age relaxation are as shown below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 12 Posts
a) D.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy in Govt./Govt.Recg.Institute
b) Marks Memorandum of D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
c) Must be registered in AP.Pharmacy Registration Council with upto date renewal.
d) Intermediate(with Science group)Marks memorandum
e) Date of Birth(SSC Certificate) f)Latest online Caste Certificate
g) 4-10th Study Certificates
h) Experience Certificate in Govt.Service on contract basis/outsourcing basis
i) Aadhar Card
j) PH Certificate latest(SADAREM) and Any other certificates.
Remuneration : Rs.28,000-00 PM
1) Maximum Age Limit 42 Years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for Ex- Service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons upto a Maximum for 45 years
2) If attested copies of latest Online Caste Certificate/Physically Handicapped Certificate/Ex-Servicemen are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
3) Study Certificate from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnam District, candidate belongs to Local other than districts is treated as Non-Local, and also if the candidate failed to enclose 4th to 10th study certificate will be treated as NONLocal.
4) Attested copy of latest Nativity certificate issued by Tahasildar (Under the provision of G.O.Ms.No.3 Social Welfare (Tribal Welfare Edn.II) Department Dated: 10-01-2000
5) If the candidate is failed to enclose all the documents, the candidature will not be accepted without any intimation.
6) Tribal Area Vacancies will be filled up with the local Tribes only.
7) Recruitment Process will be conducted as per Government Norms.
8) The above vacancies may be increased or decreased subject to available vacancies at the time of recruitment.
9) The last date of submission of application on 15.07.2020 at 5.00 PM at Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Services,Peda Waltair,Visakhapatnam.
See All Other Jobs in our Database