Opportunity for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc in Business Development at Cliantha Research
Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s mission is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Post : Executive / Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager
Department : Business Development
Basic qualification required : B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Experience : 2 – 6 Yrs
Identifying and generating RFPs for services offered by Cliantha (India), meetings with new and existing clients :
• Generate and qualify new sales opportunities:
• Recognize opportunities to cross-sell across multiple service lines
• Develop and leverage internal relationships and subject matter experts to facilitate and pursue opportunities
• Promote the company with the purpose of expanding its client base
• Provides management team with insightful analysis; update sales/revenue trackers
* F2F Meeting report
* RFPs/Opportunities report
• Work with the Proposal Specialist on the creation of competitive study bid proposals and liaise with clients throughout the bidding process.
• Focus on the below service offerrings of Cliantha
* Full Scope studies
* Data Management
* Medical Writing
• Verify and process contractual documents, including work orders as needed.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database