GVK BIO is a global Contract Research & Development Organization (CRDO) providing Drug Discovery and Development services to the biopharma industry. Established in 2001, GVK BIO for over 18 years has supported the Research and Development programs of innovator drug companies enabling them to bring their products to market quicker and cost- effectively.
Designation : Research Associate / Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
Qualification : M.Sc. Organic/Analytical Chemistry from reputed university
Experience : 2-8 years in Prep HPLC/LCMS /NMR
• To conduct analysis, testing and purification of product samples on Prep HPLC/LCMS
• Analytical research experience on method development for new molecules and reaction monitoring samples
• Experience on method screening and purification
• Ensure safety at work adhering to lab management practices
Designation : Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/ Associate Scientist.
Qualification : M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry from reputed university Experience:
2 to 8 years of relevant experience from CRO Industry
• This position is responsible for executing chemical reactions to synthesize required quantities of molecules/ compounds as per client specifications using efficient route and techniques
• Set-up and execute reactions for synthesis of target molecules/compounds
• Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices
• Maintain records, data integrity and IP specifications
Walk in Interview
Saturday, 11th July 2020,2:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
Venue : GVK Biosciences
Bommasandra Jigini Link Road, Industrial Area, Bengaluru - 562 106
Note : Interested candidates can walk-in with their updated CV and last 3 months payslips.
You can also share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database