Job for Pharmacists(03 posts) in Office of the Government Medical College
Applications are invited for the posts of PHARMACIST GR-II ON CONTRACT BASIS in District General Hospital, Ananthapuramu.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No.of Posts : 03
Remuneration per month for each : Rs.28000/-
Qualification : 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy with AP Pharmacy council registration
Mode of selection : CONTRACT BASIS
Eligibility : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
As per the Orders issued by the Government in GO.Ms.No.52, GAD(Ser.A) Dept., Dt:17.06.2020 the maximum age limit as on 01.07.2020 shall be followed as below;
I) OC Candidates = 42 years
II)SC, ST & BC Candidates = 47 years
III)Ex-Servicemen & PH Categories = 50 years
a) 75 marks based on aggregate of marks obtained in all the years of qualifying examination.
b) Upto 15 marks for experience of Government service will be allowed to the candidates who are working on contract / outsourcing basis in earmarked Government Institutions / State and Central Govt., Schemes as detailed;
1) 2.5 marks per 6 months in Tribal Area.
2) 2.0 marks per 6 months in Rural Area.
3) 1.0 marks per 6 months in Urban Area.
c) Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
** The process of selection of candidates for the said posts will be made purely based on merit duly following the Rule of Reservation.
The filled in application forms shall be submitted in person /registered post duly enclosing the following certificates with self-attestation, at O/o Principal, Govt. Medical College, Ananthapuramu from 16.07.2020 to 31.07.2020 during all working days (10:30 AM to 05:00 PM). The filled in applications without signature of the candidate or without any of the following certificates will be summarily rejected without further notice.
Name of the certificate
1. Filled in Application form
2. SSC or its equivalent examination pass –cum-marks memo.
3. Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination pass-cum-marks memo.
4. GNM / BSc. Nursing pass certificate (in case of Staff Nurse post) Pharmacy / Pharmacy pass certificate (in case of Pharmacist Gr-II)
5. Consolidated / year wise marks memos of qualifying examination (GNM / BSc. Nursing / Pharmacy /Pharmacy).
6. Registration certificate from the respective Councils (AP Nursing Council / AP Pharmacy Council).
7. Internship completion / Apprenticeship / Clinical Training certificate if applicable.
8. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned (mee seva).
9. Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class (for local status). In case of private study, the residence certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned for consecutive 7 years prior to passing of SSC or its equivalent.
10. Physically Handicapped certificate (SADAREM Camp certificate) in case of candidates claiming reservation under PH quota.
11. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Servicemen quota.
12. The candidates who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis under earmarked Govt., Institutions / State and Central Govt., Schemes should enclose Service certificate duly signed by competent authority along with attested copies of appointment order for considering contract / outsourcing service weightage. (refer GO.Rt.No.301, HM&FW(B1) dept., Dated:20.06.2020 read with GO.Ms.No.163, HM&FW(B1)dept., Dated:12.09.2018) 13. Sports Quota: The eligible candidates must enclose relevant Eligibility Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for claiming reservation under Sports Quota. (refer GO.Ms.No.74, YA,T&C (Sports) dept., Dated:09.08.2012, GO.Ms.No.473, YA,T&C(Sports &YS) dept., Dated:03.12.2018 & GO.Ms.No.7, YA,T&C (Sports&YS) dept., Dated:07.03.2019)
14. Demand Draft(DD) for Rs.200/- (Rs.Two hundred only) must be drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Superintendent,Govt General Hospital, Ananthapuramu” payable at Ananthapuramu. (SC, ST & PH categories are exempted from payment of fee).
See All Other Jobs in our Database