Applications are invited for the post of Pharmacists at Government General Hospital
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Child Psychologist, Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, Receptionist cum Clerk, Pharmacists, Dark Room Assistants, Theatre Assistants, M.N.O.s and F.N.O.s on Contract basis/Outsourcing basis in all teaching hospitals under the administrative control of D.M.E., A.P., Vijayawada – Govt. Genl. Hospital, Kakinada - Notification for certain posts on Contract / Outsourcing basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in Government General Hospital, Kakinada initially for a period of one year.
Post : Pharmacists
No. of Posts : 02
Fixed Remuneration per month : Rs.28,000 /-
Method of Recruitment : Contract Basis
Note : 1) The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department and availability of clear vacancies.
2) Subject to condition, the remuneration will be increased or decreased as per the instructions of the Government/Head of the Department.
Qualifications : Pass in Intermediate with Science Group with a Diploma in Pharmacy awarded by the Andhra State Board of Technical Education/ Graduate in Pharmacy from the recognized institutions and registered with A.P. Pharmacy Registration Council.
PARA – IV (A): Method of Selection
a) Total Marks 100.
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
c) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (M.M.U.) in H.D.S. / C.D.S. / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / A.P.S.A.C.S. and other Government of India schemes on contract / outsourcing basis.
d) Up to 10 marks at 1 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
PARA IV (B): PARTICULARS OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS AS SHOWN AT IV (A) (c)
a) 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area.
b) 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area.
c) 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area.
d) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months.
e) The candidates who were terminated from contract / outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered.
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01.07.2020 as per G.O. Ms. No. 52 G.A.D. [Ser.A] Dept., dated 17/06/2020.
PARA VI: Application Process Fees :
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in favor the “The Chairman, Hospital Development Society, Government General Hospital, Kakinada to the savings bank account No. 480201010014203 of Bank of Baroda, G.G.H., Branch, Kakinada I.F.S.C., Code: VIJB0004802. S.T., S.C., P.H., and Ex- Serviceman applicants shall pay Rs.200/- [Rupees two hundred only] in the above mentioned bank towards the application processing fees. NOTE: Original bank counterfoil receipt should accompany the application. Otherwise the same will be summarily rejected.
PARA VII (A): Rule of Reservation : The General Rule 22 and 22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules will apply including women reservation.
Para VII (B): Rule of Reservation to Local Candidates : Reservation to local candidates is applicable as provided in the rules and as amended from time to time and in force as on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as local candidate should enclose the required study certificates from 4th class to 10th class issued by the concerned school authorities. In case of candidates who studied privately should submit residence certificate issued by the concerned Tahsildar for a period of 07 years preceding to 10th class. Subsequent submission of the certificates will not be entertained. Residence certificate will not be accepted in respect of the candidates who studied in any educational institution up to S.S.C., or passed equivalent examination. It is mandatory for such candidates to submit study certificates.
Para VIII: How To Apply:
The candidates should download the application from the website nic net website/G.G.H., Kakinada portal and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post/in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, Government General Hospital, Kakinada on or before 05.00 PM on 18.07.2020.
PARA IX: Instructions To The Candidates:
1. The appointments are purely on temporary and on contract/outsourcing basis for a period of one year.
2. The candidates should work in the Government General Hospital, Kakinada or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters only.
PARA X: Enclosures: Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application:
1. Marks memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Provisional Pass Certificates.
3. S.S.C., or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
4. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
5. Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to S.S.C., in case of private study.
6. Certificate of Registration in A.P. Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse post with up to date renewal.
7. Certificate of Registration in A.P. Paramedical Board for the candidates applying for the post of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Dark Room Assistant.
8. Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H. quota.
9. Original bank counterfoil receipt for the application processing fee paid in favour of the Chairman, Hospital Development Society, Government General Hospital, Kakinada in the Savings Bank Account No. 480201010014203 of Bank of Baroda, Government General Hospital Branch, Kakinada.
10. Service certificate issued by the Controlling Officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
NOTE : The Staff Nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 shall apply afresh for the post notified now.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment process will be done under the personal supervision of Collector and District Magistrate, East Godavari District, Kakinada and Joint Collector V.W.S. & D., East Godavari District, Kakinada transparently according to merit, weight age and rule of reservation etc,. as per guidelines and rules in vogue. Hence, they are advised not to resort for any unethical practices and cooperate with the District Selection Committee for transparent selection of candidates.
Tentative Recruitment Schedule
Issue of Notification : 09.07.2020.
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications : 18.07.2020 up to 05.00 PM.
Scrutiny of applications : Up to 28.07.2020.
Publication of Provisional merit list : 30.07.2020.
Grievances if any on Provisional merit list : 31.07.2020.
Publication of final merit list / selection list : 04.08.2020.
Verification of original certificates : 05.08.2020 to 07.08.2020.
Issue of appointment orders : 12.08.2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database