CIMAP Project Assistant Recruitment | M.Sc, M.Tech can apply
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Established originally as Central Indian Medicinal Plants Organisation (CIMPO) in 1959, CIMAP is steering multidisciplinary high quality research in biological and chemical sciences and extending technologies and services to the farmers and entrepreneurs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) with its research headquarter at Lucknow and Research Centres at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara.
Post : Project Assistant
Qualification : Essential Qualification:- M.Sc. (minimum 55% marks) in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / or M.Tech. in Biotechnology. Desirable Qualification:- Working experience in yeast biology (cloning and expression) and metabolite analysis by GC/GC-MS
Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
Stipend per month : Rs.32,500/- (Consolidated)
Terms & Conditions :
1. The upper age limit will be as on Date of Interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities and OBC candidates.
2. Special age relaxation in case of widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
3. Engagement will be initially for a period of one year, and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
4. The position will be co-terminus with the Network, Grant-in aid projects and other projects against which the stipend is offered to the candidates and are non-transferable to another Project.
5. The position is only temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
The eligible and interested candidates may submit a soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Online interview through MSTEAM for purely temporary engagement as “Project Assistant –II” under sponsored project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF A PROJECT ASSISTANT UNDER A SPONSORED PROJECT ON 31st JULY 2020
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 25th JULY 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database