Career for Pharmacists in GOVT. GENERAL HOSPITAL
Applications are invited from the eligible & interested candidates for recruitment of Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr.ll, Child Psychologist, Receptionist Cum Clerk On Contract Basis And Physiotherapist, Operation Theatre Assistant On Outsourcing Basis under the control of Superintendent, GGH, Kurnool.
Post: Pharmacist Gr-II (on Contract basis)
No of Posts: 03
1) 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt, of A.P.
2) or Bachelor of Pharmacy
3) Or any other Eligible Equivalent qualification
4) Must be registered with AP Pharmacy Council with updated renewal.
Consolidated pay/ Remuneration per month: Rs.28000
1. Prescribed application format can be downloaded from the below or kurnool.ap.gov.in website only. Any other application format will not be considered and will be rejected.
2. All the required attachments should be enclosed at the time of submission of application only. Further request for enclosing/submitting of any missed documents will not be considered at any time.
3. Any incomplete application & application without proper attachments will be rejected.
4. All Applications should submit at the O/o the Superintendent, GGH, Kurnool in all working days from 06.07.2020 to 22.07.2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM by person or by registered post with all required certificates.
5. Applications after the due date i.e. 22.07.2020 by 5.00 PM) will not be accepted.
6. Selection of candidates is purely on merit basis and as per rule of reservations.
7. Criteria & Weightage for selection of candidate for total of 100 marks is:
(TOTAL MARKS 100)
1) Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years of the qualifying examination: 75%
2) Staff nurses, and Pharmacists, worked/working in 104 Mobile Medical Units, HDS /CDS/ Aarograsri/ HCT/ Trauma care /APSACS, NHM and other GOI Schemes who are appointed on contract/ outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee or appropriate selection process whichever is applicable: Up to 15%
i) @2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area
iii) @1.0 marks per six months in urban areas
3) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination: Upto 10 marks
@1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification and maximum 10 marks.
8. Weightage marks will be considered, when the service certificate signed by the concerned Medical Officer/ Medical Superintendent of that CHC/AH/DH along with countersigned by the concerned DCHS, APVVP/ DM&HO/ Superintendent,GGH, Kurnool. whichever is applicable.
9. Age limit:
i) OC Candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01-07-2020.
ii) SC/ST/BC Candidate should not have completed 47 years as on 01-07-2020.
iii) Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01-07-2020.
10. Rule of Reservations:
Pharmacist Gr-ll: 03 - OC(W)-1, SC(W)-1, OC-1
11. Regarding Local candidature:
These posts are district cadre posts, and these posts are filled with the Local candidates belonging to Kurnool District only.
13) Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be drawn in any Nationalized bank in favour of "Superintendent, HDS, GGH, Kurnool."
14) The Decision of the department/ District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as case may be, and conduct of counselling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The department/ DSC also reserves its right to modify regarding terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
15) Checklist :-
i) Filled Application form
ii) Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Original and Xerox copy )
iii) Aadhar card
iv) SSC marks memo
v) Intermediate marks memo
vi) Marks memo of GNM/ BSc. Nursing/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy/ qualifying exam marks certificates as per notification. Concerned course Year wise passed marks memos (all years)
vii) Diploma/ BSc. Nursing certificate/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy/certificates/course certificates.
viii) Certificate of Registration of NURSE & MIDWIFERY issued by AP Nursing council & D.Pharmacy/ B.Pharmacy Registration certificate from AP Pharmacy council and qualifying exam registration from AP Paramedical Board.
ix) Study certificates from IVth to Xth class.
PH Certificates (SADEREM Certificate) of Hearing Handicapped., Visually Handicapped, Orthopedically Handicapped etc.)
Experience certificate singed by the concerned Medical Officer/ Medical Superintendent of that CHC/ AH/ DH along with countersigned by the concerned DCHS, APVVP/ DM&HO /Superintendent, GGH, Kurnool whichever is applicable.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT,
GOVT. GENERAL HOSPITAL, KURNOOL.
See All Other Jobs in our Database