Career for Pharmacy Professionals at NDTL | Salary Rs 60,000/- pm
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has been established as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India for undertaking human sports dope testing & allied research thereon. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), (ISO/IEC 17025:2017) and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for testing of urine & blood samples from human sports. It is a state-of-art-the-art laboratory equipped with modern and latest analytical equipment.
Post : Research Associate –I
No of posts : 3 (Three) (Tentative)
Essential Qualifications :
(i) Ph.D. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Applied Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Pharmacology / Forensic Science. OR
(ii) M. Pharma. with three (03) years of experience in relevant research, teaching, design and development after obtaining the degree. AND
(iii) For both (i) OR (ii), at least one research paper in science citation index (SCI) journal with impact factor ≥1.0.
Preferred Areas of Specialization :
(i) Large peptides & proteins analysis by nano-LC-mass spectrometry,
(ii) Anabolic Steroids analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on the last date for receipt of applications.
Stipend : Rs.60,000/-p.m (Consolidated).
Tenure : Initially for 1(one) year, extendable for a maximum of two more years.
Terms & Conditions of engagement:
1. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I
2. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and should be in the areas specified. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The candidate should, therefore, mention clearly in the application about the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and should also ensure that all details given by them are complete and accurate in all respect. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
4. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving any notice thereof.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/ Institute.
7. One page write-up of the Ph. D thesis work should be provided along with the application.
8. The engagement will be purely on tenure basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the status/ duration of the project, satisfactory performance / conduct of the candidate and shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
9. If the candidate is already working in Government organizations or in labs of any autonomous bodies etc, a “No Objection Certificate” is required to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate may not be interviewed.
10. Notifications regarding date of interview and list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s website : ndtlindia.com from time to time. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview through e-mail. No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates.
11. The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL regarding selection will be final and binding.
1. The engagement as Research Associate does not confer any right/claim on the candidate, whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly, for regular appointments in NDTL.
2. Performance of the selected candidates will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof. During the tenure of fellowship, it can be terminated by either side by giving a notice of one month in advance. 3. Other service conditions such as leave, tours etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of research fellows of NDTL.
4. Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application along with one page write-up of the Ph. D thesis work, self-certified copies of all certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications/experience etc., as hard copy in an envelope superscribing “ Application for the post of Research Associate-I” to the Administrative Officer, National Dope Testing Laboratory, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Gate No.10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
5. The last date for submission of application is 27.07.2020. Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
See All Other Jobs in our Database