Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Centre for Excellence project at NII
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Project)
Duration : Upto 04.11.2020 (till the duration of the project)
Name of the Project : “Centre for Excellence project entitled, “In silico analysis of signaling and Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) networks in P. falciparum and identification of novel modulators/inhibitors of signaling and PPI” funded by DBT
Educational Qualifications : M.Sc in Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological / Physical Sciences) with NET or B.Tech (Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Biophysics / IT) with NET or M.Tech in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Computational Sciences or M.Pharm and at-least three years of research experience.
Job Description : Prediction and analysis of Protein structure and Protein-Protein interactions (PPI), Docking and MD simulations, inhibitor design, development of bioinformatics tools and softwares for structure based analysis of PPI.
Emoluments : Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Name of the Scientist : Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, SS-VII
Scientist’s Email-Id : email@example.com
1. DUE TO OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH VIDEO CONFRENCING TOOLS MODE ONLY. PLEASE MENTION YOUR VALID SKYPE ID WHILE APPLYING FOR THE ABOVE POSITION.
2. CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG-WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
2. APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
3. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
4. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
5. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
Walk in Interview on : 07th July, 2020
Registration Time of The Candidates : 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database