Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Regulatory Affairs Associate at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Associate I
• Develop labeling documents to ensure alignment with the Reference Listing Drug. This includes QC, proofing, editing and formatting of documents, and coordinating the review and approval of final submission documents with US Labeling Team members.
• Create, revise, and prepare labeling documents needed for full responses to FDA via appropriate filing mode. This includes but is not limited to develpment of content of labeling, side-by-side comparisons and other required submission materials, as necessary.
• Work within the team to proofread established labeling files for content accuracy either manually or by utilizing the electronic proofreading tool TVT.
• Work with US Regulatory Labeling Team to ensure assigned projects are submitted on-time following the eCTD requirements related to labeling.
• Maintain knowledge of US regulations, guidelines, and standard operating procedures applicable to US Gx labeling.
• Work in a team environment with moderate supervision.
• Performs all other job related duties as required by management.
M.Sc/ M.Pharm / B.Sc / B.Pharm with a Scientific or Regulatory background or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Function : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 30th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database