Applications are invited for the post of Principal at Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Pharmacy
In 1997, the Government of Maharashtra granted permission to Gondia Education society to start an Pharmacy College. Founder of Gondia Education Society Late Shri Manoharbhai Patel endeavored throughout his lifetime to bring education to the masses. His dream of an Pharmacy College was materialized by his son, a philanthropist, Shri Praful Patel ( Union Cabinate Minister for Heavy Industries & Public Enterprise).
Post : Principal - 1
Pay Scale : As per UGC , AICTE and State Govt. rules.
Essential Qualifications :
a) Ph. D. degree and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
b) At least two successful Ph.D. guided as supervisor / Co-Supervisor and minimum 8 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
c) Minimum 15 years of experience in teaching / research / industry, out of which at least 3 years shall be at the post equivalent to that of Professor.
1) This position shall be of contractual in nature for 5 years and can be extended for one more term depending upon the performance.
2) Performance assessment shall be carried out through a committee appointed by the affiliating university.
- After completing the final term, the incumbent shall join back his / her parent organization in the previous designation from where he / she has proceeded with the designation as Professor / Senior Professor as the case may be.
3) For the Candidates from Industry Profession the experience shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor grade is required.
4) (i) Working experience in public sector undertaking is preferred. However private sector can also be considered provided the Industry has a successful continuous standing of at least 10 years.
(ii) The experience can be considered only after production of certificate (experience) issued by competent authority.
(iii) The area of opration of Industry shall be related to the relevant field of discipline. (iv) The experience certificate shall include work profile, designation and duration of service.
(v) 50 % of the total service rendered in industries shall be considered as an equivalent to teaching experience provided total experience is at least 10 years and above.
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the President /Secretary of the Management on the address given below alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- drawn in the favour of the Principal of the college concerned and certified copies of the relevant certificate testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications teaching experience and NOC/Resignation from previous college.
Last date for submission of application with relevant document : 13-07-2020
Manoharbhai Patel Institute Of Pharmacy, Kudwa Tal.- Gondia, Dist.- Gondia - 441614
Gondia Education Society, Gondia, NMD College Campus, Gondia
See All Other Jobs in our Database