Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : QC Professional
• Sampling and testing of Water, Raw materials, Packing materials.
• Preparation of SOPs, STPs and Protocols
• Participating in OOS & OOT investigation.
• To identify, correct and promptly report unsafe conditions, behaviors, or potentially hazardous situations.
• General maintenance of Lab equipment.
• Ensure labs are clean and safe (in compliance with GMP) and properly stocked.
• Performs other additional job-related duties as required.
• Performing routine QC testing of in-process and final products in a GMP lab for release.
• A minimum of Bachelor or master’s degree in Science or Pharmacy is required.
• A minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
• The incumbent to be available on shift.
• The incumbent who can operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data
• Basic knowledge on analytical instruments like Weighing balance, pH, Conductivity meter, UV spectrophotometer, polarimeter etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Basic theoretical knowledge on chromatographic technics like HPLC, GC etc
• Effectively maintain relationships with peers and direct reports.
• Good written and communication skills.
• Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working.
• Cooperate Transversely: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• Develop People: Take responsibility for developing one's self in anticipation of future business needs Knowledge on MS Office.
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Toopran Mandal
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QC
End Date : 10th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database