Walk in interview for Resource Person at BBAU
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow is one of the youngest central universities in the country. The jurisdiction of this residential University is over the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. The campus Vidya Vihar is located off Rae Bareli Road, about 10 kms south of the Charbagh Railway Station, Lucknow. The objects of the University IS to promote advanced knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit.
Exceptionally qualified candidates are invited to attend walk-in interaction for Resource Person for BBAU, Lucknow for the following course/ subject as per date and time mentioned below.
Post : Resource Person
Course : M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B Pharm)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding in. enactment.
3. First class Masters Degree in pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) and as per UGC and PCI norms.
05 Years teaching / research experience, GATE/GPAT/NET qualified in relevant area.
1. Interested candidates are required to report one hour before the scheduled time of interaction with duly filled in Application form (enclosed with this advertisement) along with all original documents (also bring one set of photo copy of all the self-attested documents) with two color photographs otherwise his/her Application fomt will not be entertained.
2. The numbers of positions will be based on requirement of the particulars department and will be fixed at the time of interview.
3. Candidates selected for Resource Person will be required to join their duty immediately,
4. Appointment on Resource Person will be purely temporary in nature at fixed emoluments as per UGC norms.
5. Appointment will be for short term only.
6. BBAU reserves the right to cancel all and /or any position without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Reservation will be as per Government of India Rules.
8. No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interaction. Interaction may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances. Hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
9. Interaction date and time are tentative and subject to change which shall be notified from time to time on BBAU Website.
Walk in Interview
Time: 10:30 A.M,
Venue :- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SB&BT Phase- III on ground floor)
See All Other Jobs in our Database