Walk in interview for Project Scientist, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow at NABI
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is an autonomous Institute under Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. NABI aims at catalysing the transformation of Agri-food sector in India by being a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations for improved household nutritional security. Since its inception in 2010, NABI is involved in research activities for the Biofortification, development of designer crops for improved nutrition, providing sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition, and development of evidence based functional foods to counter malnutrition.
Project Scientist (Project Grant GAP-02) (One Position)
Area :- Plant Metabolic Engineering, Molecular Biology, Genome Editing and Bioinformatics.
Essential Qualifications:- Ph.D. thesis submitted/awarded in any branch of life/ Bioinformatics/ plant sciences.
a) Excellent academic record with research experience in area relevant to plant metabolic engineering, molecular biology and bioinformatics supported with high quality publications.
b) Knowledge and experience of in-silico analysis such as transcriptomics, proteomics and genomics.
c) Relevant research publications in reputed international journals with high impact factors.
Age limit:- 35 years as on date of interview (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PD as per GOI instructions)
Remunerations:- Rs. 55,000/- per month plus HRA. Leave and other benefits as per NABI rule.
Duration:- Appointment will be till November 2019 or till the termination of project.
For Details:- Dr. Siddharth Tiwari, Scientist E Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Associate-III (Core Grant) (One Position)
Area:- Plant Metabolic Engineering, Molecular Biology, Genome Editing and Bioinformatics.
Research work responsibility
Under the general supervision of the scientist, the selected candidate will be expected to:-
1. Develop novel computational methods for analyzing high-throughput genomic data,
2. Process and integrate experimental results using custom bioinformatics tools.
3. Publish scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals and present findings at seminars and conferences.
4. Work cooperatively with other lab members and outside collaborators.
1. Ph.D. in computational biology, bioinformatics, statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, biotechnology or a related scientific/technical disciplines or M.Tech in above related area with at least 3 years of research experience and at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
2. Skills in manipulating and analyzing large datasets and proficiency in programming (C++/C, Java, Perl/Python, R,SQL) and machine learning
1. Research experience in area of computational genomics or next generation sequencing analyses as revealed by at least one publication as first-author
2. Knowledge in statistical methods in the context of biological systems
Age limit:- 40 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PD as per GOI instructions)
Remunerations:- Rs. 54000/- per month plus HRA. (As per DST OM No. SR/s9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019)
Duration:- Two years from date of joining
For Details:- Dr. Joy K Roy, Scientist E Email:- email@example.com
For More Info Go Next Page...