Walk in interview for Pharmacist, Deputy Manager, Officer at HLL Lifecare | B.Pharm, D.Pharm, MBA
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited, has setup AMRIT Pharmacy at various Government Medical College / District / FRU / Other Hospitals in Telengana state for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Assistant Pharmacist / Pharmacist
Qualification & Relavant Post Qualification Experience : B.PHARM / D.PHARM with 0-3 Years.
Deputy Manager (Operations)
Qualification & Relavant Post Qualification Experience : B.PHARM / M.B.A. with 4 Years Experience in Hospital/ Healthcare industry.
Officer/ Supervisor (Operations)
Qualification & Relavant Post Qualification Experience : B.PHARM / M.B.A. with 3 Years Experience in Healthcare industry.
The selection procedure for Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist/ Officer Operations shall comprise of written test and personal interview. The selection procedure of Deputy Manager (Operations) shall comprise of personal interview only. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.07.2019.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 01.00 NOON.
(Candidates who register up to 01 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
• Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
• Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
• Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
• Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
• Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Walk in Interview Details
ASSISTANT PHARMACIST / PHARMACIST
HYDERABAD (HLL Lifecare Ltd, (Amrit Pharmacy), Near:LORVEN Pharma &Surgicals, Street No.9, Plot No.33, H.No.10-3-32/9/36,Ground Floor, East Marredpally, Secunderabad-500026
WARANGAL (Haritha Kakatiya Hotel, Near Main Road, Adalath Circle, Nakkala Gutta, Hanamkonda, Telangana, 506001
SIDDIPET (Hotel Akshaya Grand, Hyderabad Road, Housing Board Colony, Siddipet, Telangana 502103
SURYAPET (Hotel Balaji Grand, MG Rd,Manasa Nagar, Suryapet, Telangana-508213
DEPUTY MANAGER (OPERATIONS)/ OFFICER/ SUPERVISOR (OPERATIONS)
HYDERABAD (HLL Lifecare Ltd, (Amrit Pharmacy), Near: LORVEN Pharma &Surgicals, Street No.9, Plot No.33, H.No.10-3-32/9/36,Ground Floor, East Marredpally, Secunderabad-500026
** The selection process for Deputy Manager (Operations) & Officer (Operations) shall be held at Hyderabad only on 16.07.2019 (from 10.0 AM to 01.00 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database