Walk in interview for Pharmacist at MDACS
Mumbai Districts AIDS Control Society (MDACS) is an autonomous body registered under Charitable Trust Act, established on 27th July 1998 by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) for control & prevention of HIV/AIDS in Mumbai. Mumbai reported its first AIDS case in 1986. The City's health department responded promptly by undertaking serological surveys among sex workers, screening of blood for HIV in blood banks and setting up treatment centers in Medical Colleges.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification and Experience
1. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute / Diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care institution can be considered.
2. He / She must be registered in the concerned State Pharmacy Council
Remuneration in Rupees : Rs. 13,000/-
VENUE : MUMBAI DISTRICTS AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY
ACWORTH COMPLEX, R. A. KIDWAI MARG, WADALA (WEST), MUMBAI-400 031.
Date : 3rd July, 2019
Time : 11:00 am onwards.
1. The candidates should attend the interview along with an application on plain paper and original certificates together with attested copies and photos.
2. The selected candidates will be appointed on purely contract basis initially up to 31st March, 2020. Continuation beyond 31st March, 2020 will depend solely on performance.
3. The Waiting list for each post is likely to be prepared.
4. The selected candidate will require to undergo NACO's training prescribed for the post.
5. Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
See All Other Jobs in our Database