Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow - 01
Qualification Essential : B.Pharma (Ayurveda)
Age limit : 35 years
Remuneration : Rs. 25000/-p.m. + HRA
1. Age limit of the candidate will be determined on 27-07-2019 Relaxable in SC/ST/OBC as per Govt, rules.
2. The above said 01 posts of Junior Research Fellow are required for the projects entitled "Shelf life Study of Taila".
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. No claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
4. The appointment is initially for a period for six months which may by be curtailed or extended on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
5. Applicant should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates and a set of photo copies of certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
7. Written test will be conducted for Seventy Marks and viva-voce (for qualifying candidates) will be for thirty Marks.
Date and time of written test and interview venue : 27-07-2019 at 11.00 am in the office of the Assistant Director Incharge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Jhansi
See All Other Jobs in our Database