Walk in interview for Junior Research Fellow at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow is one of the youngest central universities in the country. The jurisdiction of this residential University is over the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. The campus Vidya Vihar is located off Rae Bareli Road, about 10 kms south of the Charbagh Railway Station, Lucknow. The objects of the University IS to promote advanced knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit.
Post : JRF
Walk-in interview for the temporary position of JRF under the ICMR funded project entitled "Identification of Outer membrane proteins in Mycobacterium leprae and subsequent selection and analysis of epitopes to target immunogenic candidate proteins" tenable at Department of Biotechnology, BBAU, Lucknow.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences and should have qualified CSIR-UGC-NET/ GATE / ICMR-JRF under funded project category/ Equivalent National exam.
Desirable: Experience in Bioinformatics & Molecular Biology techniques.
Stipend: 25,000/- + 20% HRA per month.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Upper age limit not exceeding 28 Years as on the date of Interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 05 Years and OBC/Women Candidates 03 Years as per the Govt, of India instructions.
2) At the time of interview, the candidate should bring all necessary original documents attached copies of certificates, certificates of Examination passed (starting from matriculation indicating date of Birth), one latest photograph and cast certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
3) Tentative mark sheet / certificates and "Result Awaited" will not be considered.
4) All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said sate, 30 minutes before the scheduled time for necessary formalities.
5) Canvassing in any form will leads to disqualification to the candidates.
6) The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the sponsored project.
7) No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Date and Venue of Interview: 18th of July, 2019, in the Department of Biotechnology, BBAU, Lucknow.
Reporting Time: 02:00 PM
For further enquiry, Contract Dr. Yusuf Akhter, P.l. ICMR Project, BBAU
Email ID: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database