Vacancy for Project Assistant, Research Associate at IIIM
CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is offering several skill development courses for diploma holders, graduates, people from industries in various disciplines of Biological and Chemical sciences. Basic Knowledge generation, hands on experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments are the highlights of the course. The main aim of these courses is to create the high-quality skilled workforce relevant to current and emerging industry need in the S&T sector through training/skilling in diverse areas at different National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF). It further aims at promoting entrepreneurship through skilling, Training of Trainers and Incubation centre.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSISTANT-II under the CSIR-Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission Project (HCP-0008) and RESEARCH ASSOCIATE under ICMR sponsored project (CNS-TB) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, Branch Sanat Nagar, Srinagar- 190005 (J&K).
Minimum Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Clinical Biochemistry with atleast 55% marks.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Mammalian Cell Culture and Standard Molecular Biology Techniques.
Stipend Per Month : Rs.25,000/- + HRA
Minimum Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Zoology/-Botany
Desirable Qualification : Candidates who have worked on Tuberculosis Meningitis/ Tuberculosis Biology/ Tuberculosis Drug Discovery will be preferred.
Stipend Per Month : Rs.47,000/- + HRA
NOTE: The upper age limit is 30 years for position (Code 01) & 35 years for position (Code 02) as on the date of Walk-in- Interview.
Tenure of the Position : Upto the tenure of the respective
1) Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions
2) Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3) Age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily been resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
4) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
5) Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed application form (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
6) Candidates must also bring original certificates/testimonials along with them, for counter verification of the enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
7) Eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
8) Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
9) The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the CSIR/Sponsored projects.
10) In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
11) HRA will be applicable as per availability of funds in the respective projects.
12) To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subject should turn up for walk in interview.
13) Application Form can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: iiim.res.in and submitted duly filled-in on the day of Walk-in-Interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
NO TA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE WALK-IN-INTERVIEW. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Date : 08-07-2019 (monday)
Time : 10:30 Am
venue : CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Branch
Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
See All Other Jobs in our Database