The Institute, located in Raipur, the Capital City of Chhattisgarh State, is spared over an area of 100 acres. Raipur city is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Nagpur & Bhubneshwar by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway line route. The institute is 5 km from Raipur railway station and 14 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road. The state of chhattisgarh is a mineral rich state having enormous potential for development with seemingly inexhaustible natural resources of coal, iron ore, lime stones, dolomite, tin, gem-stones and other minerals. Many industries, such as those of cement, steel, steel alooy, mines etc., are located in the vicinity of the institute giving it a unique advantage for industry-institute interaction in various disciplines of engineering.
Post : Pharmacist
Number of Post(s) : As per sanctioned strength.
Classification : Group-C
Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) : PB-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- [Pay Level - 5]
Age limit for direct recruits : 27 years
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
ii) 2 Years Diploma with First Class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
1. The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available at Institute website with complete information, original demand draft and with all necessary self-attested documents in an
envelope duly super-scribed “Application for the post of
(Regular/Contract/Deputation)” and send through speed post or registered post to “The Registrar (I/c), NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” and must reach by 9R /QS /2019.
2. Application fee of Rs. 500/- [for Gen./OBC/EWS] and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD) in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank in favor of Director, NIT Raipur payable at Raipur must accompany the application. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications. Candidate shall write his/her Name, Contact Number, Post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
3. Application fee once received by the Institute will not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date. Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post.
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
6. The Institute reserves the right to utilize the services of candidates in any department/section of the Institute, at any point of time.
7. The employees who are working on ad-hoc/ temporary/ contractual/ outsource basis in NIT Raipur as on 20.02.2019 may be given one-time age relaxation to participate in the current regular recruitment process for the post for which they fulfill all other condition mentioned in the Recruitment Rules, as per the Ministry of HRD letter No. F35-5/2018-TS.III, dated 20.02.2019. The direction of the Ministry/BOG of NIT Raipur issued before short listing of eligible candidates will be implemented for age relaxation in respect of these employees.
For More Info Go Next Page...
8. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of applications forms. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD and Ex-servicemen as applicable in Central Government.
9. Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected summarily.
10. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience, etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
11. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and/or as per merit decided by scrutiny committee. The Institute may conduct written Test or any kind of preliminary test and only those candidates who qualify the said tests will be called for interview.
12. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. The Institute also reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
13. Candidates already in service should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary along with original demand draft meant for application fee.
However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the interview before the Selection Committee. All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview, if called for the same.
14. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
15. The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the pay, Pay Lefel, etc. if found later on.
16. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
17. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit and sound in health for the services in the institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the medical board/senior medical officer/medical officer of the institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be undertaken before joining the post.
18. Application received after the last date, incomplete in any respect, not accompanied by self- attested copies of the required documents and enclosures submitted after closing date will not be considered.
19. Updates/ information/corrigendum/addendum will be published on the institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. nitrr.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
20. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS /PWD/Ex-Serviceman is as per the Central Government Rules.
21. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
22. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates.
23. Any dispute regarding recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Court, Raipur.
24. Any revision in Recruitment Rules issued till the date of interviews for the said post or other relevant notifications, if any, issued by MHRD shall also be applicable.
Last date of receipt of appplication : 28/08/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database