Vacancy for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology
The Institute, located in Raipur, the Capital City of Chhattisgarh State, is spared over an area of 100 acres. Raipur city is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Nagpur & Bhubneshwar by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway line route. The institute is 5 km from Raipur railway station and 14 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road. The state of chhattisgarh is a mineral rich state having enormous potential for development with seemingly inexhaustible natural resources of coal, iron ore, lime stones, dolomite, tin, gem-stones and other minerals. Many industries, such as those of cement, steel, steel alooy, mines etc., are located in the vicinity of the institute giving it a unique advantage for industry-institute interaction in various disciplines of engineering.
Post : Pharmacist
Number of Post(s) : As per sanctioned strength.
Classification : Group-C
Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) : PB-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- [Pay Level - 5]
Age limit for direct recruits : 27 years
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
ii) 2 Years Diploma with First Class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
1. The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available at Institute website with complete information, original demand draft and with all necessary self-attested documents in an
envelope duly super-scribed “Application for the post of
(Regular/Contract/Deputation)” and send through speed post or registered post to “The Registrar (I/c), NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” and must reach by 9R /QS /2019.
2. Application fee of Rs. 500/- [for Gen./OBC/EWS] and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD) in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank in favor of Director, NIT Raipur payable at Raipur must accompany the application. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications. Candidate shall write his/her Name, Contact Number, Post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
3. Application fee once received by the Institute will not be returned under any circumstances.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date. Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post.
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
6. The Institute reserves the right to utilize the services of candidates in any department/section of the Institute, at any point of time.
7. The employees who are working on ad-hoc/ temporary/ contractual/ outsource basis in NIT Raipur as on 20.02.2019 may be given one-time age relaxation to participate in the current regular recruitment process for the post for which they fulfill all other condition mentioned in the Recruitment Rules, as per the Ministry of HRD letter No. F35-5/2018-TS.III, dated 20.02.2019. The direction of the Ministry/BOG of NIT Raipur issued before short listing of eligible candidates will be implemented for age relaxation in respect of these employees.
For More Info Go Next Page...