Vacancy for M.Pharm as Assistant manger in Formulation Process Development at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Assistant manger- Formulation Process Development
• Responsible for Formulation development of adjuvant-based vaccines.
• Responsible for Writing Process validation Protocol and Reports related to formulation and filling activities
• Shall be well-versed with Aseptic filling techniques, Filtration process in bio-pharmaceuticals, visual inspection operations and packaging development activities.
• Experience in developmental activities related to the formulation and filling at various stage of product development like Toxicological studies, Clinical phase I/II/III and at commercial scale in manufacturing sites.
• Responsible for introduction of new technologies to reduce the cost and / or improve quality of the production related to formulation and filling activities by design itself in the project mode.
• To Provide technical support and documents writing to Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Regulatory affairs related to formulation and filling activities Preparation of QMS documents like SOP/BMR/MFR for instrument /Process as per specific guidelines
• Responsible for Technology Transfer to manufacturing site as well as CMO Participates in project teams with the function and completion of tasks within specified timeline
• Active Participation in internal meetings representing the departmental activities and leading the technical discussion towards solutions and audit support
• Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by complying with appropriate HSE instructions and behaviors.
Experience : 6-8 years
Qualification : M.Pharm/MTech
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database