Vacancy for Assistant Project Manager at IITB | M.Sc, B.Pharm
IIT Bombay, set up by an Act of Parliament, was established in 1958, at Powai, a northern suburb of Mumbai. Today the Institute is recognised as one of the centres of academic excellence in the country. Over the years, there has been dynamic progress at IIT Bombay in all academic and research activities, and a parallel improvement in facilities and infrastructure, to keep it on par with the best institutions in the world. Institutes in positions of excellence grow with time. The ideas and ideals on which such institutes are built evolve and change with national aspirations, national perspectives, and trends world – wide. IIT Bombay, too, is one such institution.
Post : Assistant Project Manager
Job Reference Number : 50072685
Project title: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
About the project: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
Essential Qualifications & Experience :
- M.Sc in Life sciences / B.Tech in Biotechnology / B.Pharm
- Minimum two years industry experience.
- Good communication skills with excellent command over English (both spoken and written).
Desired Experience: One year experience in managing research projects.
- Assistance in preparing project proposals, progress reports, minutes of meeting and maintaining accounts.
- Assist with lab management and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Serve as resource to centre faculty and research staff on administrative and operational processes.
Pay Details: Level O3: salary range from Rs.40000 to Rs 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
For any queries/clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 30.07.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database