Require Senior Associate in Quality at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Sr Associate, Quality - PAC
- To initiate & share draft of quality agreement with parties of various geographical regions.
- To review comments and finalize the agreement after getting suggestions from Sub-Department Manager.
- To respond to party for query & request for various geographical regions.
- To review and verify the completeness of batch documents before sending to European Union or agreed in Quality agreement for release of batch in the territory.
- To co-ordinate with Site Operational Quality to resolve the queries.
- To initiate Document Change Request (DCR), Change Control Management (CCM) and other QMS elements keep track of the same to closed within timeline.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Ahmedabad, GJ
Job Category: Quality
Req #: JR - 002997
End Date : 30th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database