Career as IOL Specialist at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : IOL Specialist
Drive Advanced Technology IOL sale and LRCS procedures by assisting surgeons/ hospitals and their staff through practice improvements, patient counseling, biometry, and provide critical “clinical support” on Alcon Advanced Technologies.
1. Support sale and growth of AT-IOLs in the assigned region/accounts.
2. Execute Demo and clinical support for Diagnostic Equipment to achieve sales tar-get.
3. Act as a Consultant to handle all diagnostics related queries to the ASM & team in the assigned territory
4. Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding organizational values at all times
5. Provide clinical support to ophthalmic practices as identified by the RBM/ASM
6. VERION Demo & post installation Clinical Support
7. Drive Practice Development initiatives in sync. with the Practice Development Team
8. Assess and identify needs of practice to improve surgical outcomes.
9. Communicate with relevant doctors and staff members within the practice to develop a customized action plan.
10. Assist practices and analyze their outcomes (e.g. reviewing files, data entry for analysis) as required. Review patient files and data. Data entry and analysis as required.
11. Train staff on the theory and techniques of improving biometry measurements as required.
12. Provide timely feedback to Area Sales Manager, Brand Managers and Practice Development team.
13. Provide support to TSE in developing their customers and improving AT IOL sales for their accounts.
14. Conduct assigned number of RTM per year.
15. Regular reporting in SFE and meet the numbers for OR calls.
16. Responsible for adverse event and product complaint handling related activities at a local level including the collection, intake and forwarding the information to the Local Vigilance Representative).
17. Adherence to all corporate compliance guidelines & corporate programs by self and team
University Graduate/Post Graduate in Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, English Minimum 4 years selling experience in medical device/healthcare industry
Experience : 4 year
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Sc. / M.Pharm
Location : Vijayawada
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 30th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database