Recruitment for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Office of the Chief Medical Officer
In pursuance to the Govt. Order No. 442 – HME of 2019 Dated: 24-04-2019, applications are invited from the eligible Registered Pharmacists of District Budgam to work on Profit Sharing basis under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAKs) to be set up at various Health Institutions of District Budgam.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification/Eligibility : Diploma in Pharmacy Training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Age:- Upto 40 years
No of Posts : 06 (Six)
District Hospital (02)/
SDH, Magam (02)/
SDH, Chadoora (02)
01. The applicant must be a permanent resident of District Budgam of J&K State.
02. The candidates shall be a pharmacist, registered with J&K Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
03. The expression “Block Level” wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the “C.D. Block”.
04. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
05. He/She shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to the effect on stamp paper duly attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
06. NOC from District Industry Centre and District Employment Officer.
(i) Certificate of Registration of Pharmacy = 50 points
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy = 20 Points.
(iii) Bachelors in Pharmacy = 25 points
(iv)Masters in Pharmacy = 05 points
(v) Viva voce = 20 Points.
Total Points = 100.
Item (ii) to (iv) on prorata basis
For More Info Go Next Page...