Job openings for Pharmacists (28 posts) in Directorate of Health Services | Government Jobs
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India. This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. This comprises of two island groups - the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands - which separate the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean.
Post : Pharmacist Grade - III
No of Posts : 28 (UR-12, OBC-10, ST-04, EWS*-02, PH**-01, MSP**-01)
Pay Band & Grade Pay : Level 5 – Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300 (As per recommendations of 7th CPC)
Essential Educational Qualification :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy/ Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution ;
2. Should be registered with the Pharmacy Council under Section 12 of Pharmacy Act ,1948
Desirable: Three year experience in dispensing medicines in case of Degree Holder
and five year experience in the case of Diploma Holder.
Age Limit :- 18 to 33 years for male candidates and 18 to 38 years for female candidates. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 1-8-2018 for those candidates who have applied in response to the previous vacancy notices and 01.04.2019 for those candidates who shall now apply in response to the present vacancy notice. Age Relaxation shall be allowed in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt. Of India and Andaman & Nicobar Administration from time to time.
Instruction to the candidate.
1. The candidates who have already applied in terms of previous vacancy notices need not submit applications again. However,
a. The applicants who have already applied for the post of ANM shall indicate their
preference of department viz. DHS/AAJVS on plain paper as preference 1 and 2.
b. Those applicants who wish to avail reservation under EWS should submit the necessary certificate in the prescribed format.
c. Those applicants who belongs to OBC category and have applied for the post of Jr.
Radiographer – Cum – Receptionist during 2015, should re-submit a fresh OBC certificate indicating Non-Creamy Layer status.
2. The crucial date for determining eligibility of candidates with respect to age limit and essential qualification shall be 18.01.2016 for those candidates who have applied for the post of Jr. Radiographer – cum – Receptionist in response to advertisement dated 16.12.2015 and 1/8/2018 for candidates who have applied in response to earlier vacancy notices for the remaining categories of posts and 1-4-2019 for candidates who shall now apply in response to the present vacancy notice.
3. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC status:
(i) The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the prescribed format for Central Government Jobs.
(ii) The Certificate that he / she does not belong to the persons / sections (Creamy Layer) should have reference to Government of India DOPT OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 revised from time to time and should be less than three years old.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in the creamy layer should indicate their category as GENERAL.
Candidates seeking reservation under EWSs:-
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued 'by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim as 'belonging to EWS: -
i. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate/ Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional' Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
ii. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
iv. Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
For More Info, Go on Next Page...