Recruitment for Pharmacist at R.G.Kar Medical College & Hospital | Government Job
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services. About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.
Post : Pharmacist ART Centre
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates by the Principal, R G Kar Medical College & Hospital for the post of Pharmacist-ART centre for West Bengal State AIDs and Control Society (under NACO, Dept, of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India) in the Dept. ART Centre, RGKMC.
Consolidated remuneration (Rs.) : 13000/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Only)
Age : Upper Age limit of the said contractual engagement is 60 yrs.
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification / Conditions as NACP IV:
• Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.
Diploma holder in Pharmacy
• Candidate must have more than 3 years’ experience of working in Health care.
• Candidate must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
Other expertise required:
Working knowledge of computers.
Terms of Reference(TOR) :
• Disperse ARV or OI drugs with proper counseling.
• Advise the patients and family about the importance of adherence during each visit.
• Counsel the patient on possible drug toxicities and report the same if significant.
• Do pill count and report any adverse effects of drug or any OIs. Also confirm the next visit date given by the SMO/MO and inform the patients.
• Prepare a daily due list of the patient who are scheduled for their appointment and provide the list of MIS patients to the counselor.
• Maintainance of the drug stores.
• Maintain and update drug stock and drug dispensing registers regularly every day. Informed the concerned Medical Officer in case of any discrepancy. Duly take the signature every fortnightly in the stock register.
• Ensure that the centre has enough stock of ARV for atleast 3 months and informed the concerned authority near expiry or excess well in time for relocation to other sites and ensure FEFO protocol is followed.
• Physical verification of the drugs under the supervision of the nodal officer and the SMO.
• Facilitate transfer/availability of ARV drugs at LAC as per the number of patients linked cut to the LAC
• Besides all the above any other duty assigned by ART centre in charge.
Interested candidates are requested to attend the schedule of Interview with relevant documents of testimonials both original & photocopy along with two passport size photograph. Application form attached herewith. In absence of filled up application form & Original certificates & age proof, the application may be rejected. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any of the application without assigning any reason thereof.
The duly filled in application form is required to be dropped in the drop Box kept in 2nd floor of Platinum Jubilee Building near Principal’s Chamber on all working days from 10.00 A.M to 3.00 P.M. The last date of submission of complete application along with photocopy of supportive documents [such as age proof, address proof, caste proof(in case of SC/ST/OBC), photocopy of self-attested mark sheet & certificates] is 31.7.19 up to 12.00 P.M.
A written test is to be conducted if the number of eligible applicant for the particular post is more than 10 (ten) except the post of MO. For the post as MO only Walk-in-interview is to be conducted. The selection is based on a written examination (70 marks)followed by an Interview (10 marks including written test related to Computer knowledge (20 marks). Written test will be conducted on 20.8.19 in the Platinum Jubilee Building at 10.30 am, R G Kar Medical College & Hospital & Interview will start from 12.00 pm upto 3 pm. All candidates are requested to be available sharp at 9.30 am. Late attendance will not be considered for further opportunities in written test & interview schedule.
See All Other Jobs in our Database