Recruitment for Pharmacist at Northeast Frontier Railway | Government Job
Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Post : Pharmacist-III
Pay per Month : 29,200/- (Level-5)
Educational Qualification :
10 + 2 in Science OR its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act - 1948.
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act - 1948.
Medical Standard : C/2
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019 : 20 to 35 Years. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST=5 Yrs and 3yrs for OBC.
(1) If number of candidates is more, then the interview may extend to next day as per necessity. So the candidates coming for the interview should be prepared to stay by making their own arrangement.
(2) There shall be a standby list also to take care of contingent situation as and when selected candidates do not enter into contractual engagement (OR) any vacancy occuring upto 31.03.2020 for any other reason.
TERMS AND CONPITIONS:-
1. The appointment will be on full time contract basis for a period not exceeding 31.03.2020 (OR) availability of regular selected candidates from RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)/ availability of regular railway employee whichever, is earlier.
2. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks' notice by either side without assigning any reason.
3. The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the contractual practitioner is mentally /physically incapacitated.
4. The full time Contractual Para Medical Staff (CPMS) who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract or regularization/absorption in the post.
5. The CPMS shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
6. At the time of entering into contract, the CPMS shall be produce certificates in support of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers of the Central/State Govt.
7. At the time of interview & entering into contract The CPMS shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualifications The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed form of Govt.of India.
8. The CPMS shall have to undergo a brief orientation for a period of 2 weeks.
9. The CPMS shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the term of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
10. The CPMS shall attend all normal tasks, which Para medical staff is conventionally doing He/She will also attend to emergencies and accidents.
11. In case of absence from duties, proportionate recovery will be made from the remuneration and Railway will not give any additional Perks / Facilities.
12. Weekly rest will be admissible as per provisions of rules. The CPMS will abide by the rules of the Organization/Institution.
13. In case of out station duty ,Railway will provide free duty passes in the class entitlement.
14. Other term and conditions as mentioned in railway boards letter No. E (NG)II/2004/RC-4/SC/2 dated 19-07-2005 will stand.
Candidates to please note:-
i) Their contract would be automatically terminated on the date specified for the purpose and will not be extended. Administration reserves the right to enter into fresh contract with the contractual appointee.
Ii) And the contract appointee who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of contract after the specified date of expiry of contract.
iii) No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
iv) For all the above vacancies, the age limit will be reckoned as on 01/07/2019 and the relaxation of upper Age limit will be Five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidate subject to production of requisite certificates issued by the appropriate authority ( Format of OBC certificate is enclosed ).
v) If any candidates are employed in any other Organization he/she will have to submit NOC from his/her employer.
The willing candidates may report for the 'WALK-IN-INTERVIEW' to the venue of interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies ( attested by a Gazetted officer) and also 2 (two) recent pass port size photographs along will a filled in application form. In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificate/testimonials/mis-statement/discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, the candidature/contract may be cancelled/terminated without any notice and necessary action as per extant law will be taken. Further, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Date & Time : 15.07.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
Venue of walk- in-interview : CMS office Alipurduar Jn Rly. Hospital
See All Other Jobs in our Database