Piramal Enterprises looking for Production Executive | B.Pharm
Piramal Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of the Piramal Group. Starting from the mid-1980s, PEL has shifted its focus from the textiles industry, and established its entrepreneurial credentials in Pharma, Information Management, and Financial Services. It has grown organically and inorganically and often made contrarian business calls. When Indian pharmaceutical industry was focused on international generics, we invested in domestic formulation businesses.
Post : Executive Production
• To maintain department cleanliness.
• To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
• To prepare and review departmental documents.
• To Coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
• To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
• Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
• Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
• Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
• To allocate manpower.
• Verification of Raw materials in granulation.
• To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression activities in the department as per plan.
• To update departmental documents and records.
• To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
• To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
• To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in granulation and compression department.
• To train workmen and subordinates.
• To give requisition of BMRs and BPRs to the QA department.
• To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
• Intimate material shortages to planning department.
• To Update KPIs.
• To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
• To report near miss incident to Human resources and safety department.
• To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
• To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
• To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
• To improve product quality and productivity.
• To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
• To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
• To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
• To complete monthly production plan.
• To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
• To coordinate to external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
• To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, Processes and Company Policies.
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 30th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database