Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist at USP
USP is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
Post : Scientist II - Bioanalytical
This is a hands-on, non-supervisory position in which the incumbent applies their knowledge and practical experience in execution of bioanalytical projects on collaborative testing of reference standards, documentary standards and characterization of biological products. Additionally, the incumbent will also actively engage and contribute in verification, international and national reference standard development programs as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Aligns with USP’s mission, goals and objectives; complies with USP’s guidelines and other requirements.
• Ability to plan and execute Compendial, Verification and R&D projects for product classes such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, antibiotics and any other biological products as assigned.
• Prepare project reports as per USP’s quality systems and procedures.
• Demonstrates strong skills and expertise in Bioanalytical methods in the areas of Chromatography (HPLC/UPLC), Electrophoresis/Capillary Electrophoresis, Colorimetric assays and Enzyme assays.
• Routinely applies personal experience, academic training, and technical insights to troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory.
• Assists the group leader in implementing laboratory procedures and systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• MSc./M.Tech./M.Pharm. in relevant stream of biological sciences with 4-6 years of relevant experience in working with biologics product class.
• Experience should include strong technical knowledge and practical experience in Bioanalytical area.
• Work experience in cGLP/cGMP environment is desirable.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Tracking Code : IND 231
Functional Area : Bioanalytical
End Date : 30th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database