Opportunity for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Nodal Officer under DPSRU Innovation and Incubation Foundation
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (The first university dedicated to the pharmaceutical sciences in India) Vision To be the ultimate destination for education, training and research in pharmaceutical sciences and allied areas and thereby, cater the health needs of the people at large.
Post : Nodal Officer
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following Technical and Administrative post under DPSRU Innovation and Incubation Foundation (DIIF) BIRAC Project. This will be pure y the Temporary appointment for a period of one year to be extendable up to three years purely to availability of funds and performance. The appointment shall be on Full time basis.
Educational Qualification & Experience
1. A Nodal Officer should have Bachelor Degree in Science/Pharmacy and Master Degree in Science/Pharmacy/Management.
2. Ph.D with Science subject.
3. Minimum of 10 years experience in Entrepreneurship or Innovation or Research Administration.
1. Knowledge of Statutory compliance rules of the Government of India and Hands on experience in areas identified in the job description.
1. Manages the BioNest facility and the Programme. And to make the Incubation Centre affective and focused to development of formulation and start-ups. Nodal Officer will co-ordinate with the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council or other Research Institution including our own University. He/She shall manage affairs related to Administration and Management of incubate. In addition to make efforts to attract startups, organize programs and encourage them to the success.
2. Business Development, Meeting Targets, Planning & Monitoring
Work closely to develop the business and held the incubator objectives and targets; Contribute to the formulation of financial implementation, Plan and produce the publicity material.
Provide supportive leadership in management of staff within the areas, training, development and appraisal of staff in a timely manner, Ensure that employment policies of the RCB, equal opportunities and health and safety legislation, together with good management practices, are consistently applied. Oversee budgetary management, and management of accounts and production of financial reports, Contribute to the development of financial polices and procedures to ensure effective management of funds.
General Instructions for all candidates
• The candidate must be a citizen of India.
• Prescribed Educational Qualifications arc minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
• The organization reserves the right to short-list the candidates to be called for personal Interview/interaction.
• DIIF reserves the right to fill or not to fill this post advertised and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview.
• DIIF reserves the right to withdraw the post on offer.
• Applicants already in employment with a Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/ Universities under Central/State Government should apply through proper channel.
• Incomplete/unsigned application/application without photograph and those received after the closing date will be rejected summarily.
• Candidates must ensure that their application reaches the DIIF office well in time. The company will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
• No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the interview will be paid to the candidate.
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue.
• The candidate must be prepared to appear for the interaction/interview on a very short notice.
• Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with contact number(s), e-mail address (es) and one latest color passport size photograph to e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and by post to reach on or before 11:00 A.M. on 12.08.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database