Online applications are invited for Assistant Professor - Pharmacy at MRSPTU
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU), Bathinda (Erstwhile Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda) is an affiliating Technical University, established by Govt. of Punjab vide Punjab Act No. 5 of 2015 notified through Punjab Government Gazette-Extraordinary (Regd. No. CHD/0092/2015-2017) notification No. 5- Leg./2015 dated 12th February 2015 and registered with UGC u/s 2(f). With spontaneous upswing in demand for quality Technical Education, burgeoning pressure on the Premier Technical University of Punjab, Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala, to mitigate regional imbalance in distribution of Temples of quality Technical Education in the State, for exponential socio-economic growth of the Malwa region, to bridge the gap between demand and supply of employable technical human resource, exigency for creation of a new State Technical University in Punjab was realized. Consequent on the implementation of this Act, Technical institutions of eleven districts of Punjab have been affiliated to MRSPTU with effect of 1st July, 2015 including Barnala, Bathinda, Faridkot, Fatehgarh Sahib, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Mansa, Moga, Patiala, Sangrur and Sri Muktsar Sahib.
Post : Assistant Professor
Online applications are invited for Assistant Professors in different disciplines on consolidated salary basis in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for Main Campus of the University (Pharmacy & Food Science), Consituent Colleges i.e. Punjab State Aeronautical Engineering College, Patiala, Punjab Institute(s) of Technology (GTB Garli (Moga) and Rajpura) for the academic session 2019-20 for 11 months or till posts are filled on regular basis whichever is earlier.
No of Posts : 06
Pharma. Chemistry - 02
Pharmaceutics - 02
Pharmacology/Pharm.D - 02
1. A basis degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master's Degree in appropriate branch of Specialization in Pharmacy.
4. Ph.D. in relevant specialization of Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and/ or in refereed journals.
For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that:
1. If Class or Division is not declared at the Bachelor's or Master's Degree levels, an aggregate of >=60% or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is to be considered as equivalent to Firs Class.
2. In respect of CGPA awarded to the candidates on a 10-Point Scale, the Table of equivalence shall be provided by the university concerned followed for determining the Class obtained by them as per (1) cited above.
Candidates will apply on-line and send duly filled and signed application form with all necessary supporting documents (hard copy) by post to Registrar, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Dabwali Road, Bathinda.
1. These posts will be filled on purely temporary basis with consolidated salary (for having @Rs. 21,600/- per month).
2. Clearly mention conversion formula of CGPA to percentage, if applicable.
3. The number of vacancies indicated above may be increased or decreased at the discretion the competent authority.
4. The University reserve the right not to fill any or some of the above posts.
5. The University will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of application due to postal delay.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without entering into correspondence.
7. Candidates will be eligible only if he/she has degree certificate/ Gazette result notification/ all original DMCs issued on or before 10.07.2019. Photocopies of all these certificates must be attached with application.
8. Any provisional certificate for any degree issued prior to Gazette result notification will not be considered.
9. Candidate must paste his/her passport photograph on the application form.
10. Candidate must follow the norms of the University, as applicable, from time to time.
11. In case no application is received with PhD. Degree, the candidates with Master Degree may be considered for appointment as Assistant Professor on consolidated salary basis.
The hard copy of the application alongwith the attested photocopies of certificates/documents and demand draft of required fee should reach the office of Registrar by 10.07.2019 (05:00 PM sharp) through Speed Post/Regd. Post/personally. The fee of Rs. 500/-(Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates) can be submitted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, MRSPTU, Bathinda payable at Bathinda alongwith application. Applications received late shall not be considered. Separate application should be submitted while applying for more than one post. Interview will be held on dated 17.07.2019 & 18.07.2019 at University Campus by 09:00 AM onwards.
See All Other Jobs in our Database