Job for Medical Representative at Medsor Impex
Medsor Impex are a prominent organisation engaged in manufacturing, wholesaling and trading a premium quality array of Derma Rollers, Chemical Peel, Hair Transplant Equipment, UV Photo therapy Lamp, Beauty Salon Equipment, Surgical Instruments, etc. We source the offered skin & hair care products from the trusted vendors who process these utilising best grade ingredients so as to ensure their effectiveness, longer shelf life and skin friendly nature. Along with this, our vendors manufacture these skin & hair care equipment by making use of modern machinery & high-grade raw material so as to get relived on the front of their durability, efficient performance and less maintenance. Under the headship of "Mr. Jitendra Bharadwaj" , we are able to aptly satisfy our clients and gain their trust.
Post : Medical Representative
No of Posts : 02
• Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance.
• Schedules the frequency of his calls on the doctors regarding company products. Strictly adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
• Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
• Profiles, assesses potential, prepares target list and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
• Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
• Books orders from the retailers/Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
• Ensures Pre-call planning for effective outcome from HCPs
• Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
• In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
• Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner, Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
• Minimum experience of 0-4 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
Experience : 0-4 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Selling
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database