Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at NIFTEM
NIFTEM is the brainchild of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) Government of India. MoFPI in its Vision document-2015, envisaged creation of a world-class institution to cater to the various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, food processing industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institution. NIFTEM will work actively for assisting in setting up food standards, businesses incubation and can also include knowledge sharing. It would also be an apex institution in the field of food technology and management, networking and co-ordinating with other institutions in the same field in India and Abroad.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (Annexure-1) for the position of junior research fellow (JRF) (01 no.) on purely contractual basis (for the period of 01 year) to work in the externally funded (MoFPI, Govt. of India) research project.
Title of the Project: “Effect of thermal processing on proximate composition and antioxidant activity of Indian edible brown seaweed Sargassum wightii and development of nutraceuticals and functional food from it”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Prarabdh C Badgujar
Essential qualification : Master’s degree with 60% marks in the areas of Biochemistry/Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science & Technology/ Biotechnology/ Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/Veterinary Pathology/Pharmacy (Only M.Pharm.- Pharmacology/Toxicology). Only candidates having Master's degree certificate (PDC) on or before interview date shall apply.
Age : Maximum 30 years for male and Maximum 35 years for female (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules).
Fellowship per month : Rs. 25000/- + HRA (@08%)
• Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in interview at NIFTEM DMR room on 02.08.2019 at 10.30 am.
• The candidates should report and register their names at NIFTEM reception at 10.00 AM on 02.08.2019. No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending interview.
• It is advised that advanced application shall be submitted in the given format (Annexure I - can also be downloaded from NIFTEM website - current opening section) in soft copy (PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 01.08.2019 by 11.00 am • Candidates can also directly appear for the interview on the specified date, time and venue.
• Candidates should bring filled in application form in duplicate at the time of interview. • The self attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should also be attached with the application form.
• Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
• Candidates are advised to keep visiting NIFTEM website for any change in date/time of the walk in interview; no separate letters/communication will be issued, if date/time changes.
• Decision of the NIFTEM administration with respect to selection/all matters shall be final and binding.
Last date/time for Submission : 01/08/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database