Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at ACBR
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR) is a unique center under the University of Delhi where a multispeciality group of scientists work as a cohesive team and participate in active teaching and research. The absence of formal departmental setup provides an excellent environment where each faculty is free to interact with each other and contribute to better teaching and research in the complementary areas.The emphasis of research investigations has been mainly on chemistry and biology and is being carried out in some of the frontline areas of basic and applied biomedical sciences such as Drug Discovery and Drug Development, Medical Biotechnology, Molecular Modeling and DNA Diagnostics, Molecular Oncology, Immunology, Genomics & Proteomics, Medicinal Chemistry, Cancer Genetics, Human Genetics and Neuropharmacology.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Place of Working : ACBR, Delhi University, North Campus Delhi-09.
Name of the research Project : Study the role of hnRNPA1 (RNA binding protein) in glioma cell drug resistance development
Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India.
Duration of Project : 7- months ( review for extension)
Emoluments (Fixed) per month : Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Duration of Appointment : One year, only extendable based on availability of funds and performance
Essential Qualifications : Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55% of minimum marks or equivalent to CGPA grade and candidates must having qualified CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score are eligible.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Primary cell line culture and maintenance and Molecular biology technique (such as RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
• Competent candidates are requested to mail their applications along with a self-attested photograph and their CV to email@example.com.
• Electronic applications will be accepted only till 23th Aug, 2019. Walk-in- Interview will be held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Date & time of Interview: 30th August, 2019, 11:30 am onwards.
• Candidates age should not be more than 28 yrs.
• Candidates should bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of interview.
• For technical information of the project, candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address:
Name: Dr. Ajay K. Yadav
Address: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR),
University of Delhi.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database