Job for B.Pharm, B.Sc in NCQ Hub at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Sr. Executive - NCQ Hub 3
The primary responsibility of the Executive / Sr. Executive Quality Assurance is to man-age the day-to-day processes related to the Complaint Management activities under NCQ Complaint India Hub responsibility, identifying and reporting high profile complaint events.
• Responsible for handling technical market complaints and processing in e-QMS (initial assessment)
• Responsible for initiating escalation, if needed, and following-up with country quality responsible
• Responsible for assigning complaint to respective manufacturing site/ESO
• SPoC for stakeholders, e.g. investigation sites, NPS, MedInfo-Call Center if in place
• Responsible for complaints QA closure in system (e-QMS)
• Responsible for preparing draft of feedback letter and sharing with CO QA to answer to the client
• Responsible for performing local reconciliations with stakeholders, e.g. NPS and MedInfo
• Responsible for management of complaint and sample disposition received from Indian customer, including send-out to investigation site.
• Additional responsibilities include and are not limited to training of employees, reporting of metrics and strategies that will continuously improve the processes and customer service/customer satisfaction levels and outline course of actions as a result.
Degree in Sciences / Pharmacy English fluent in speaking and writing. 2-3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a relevant field such as quality assurance, quality control, registration, clinical development or production or a directly related area. Smart Freshers can also be considered.
Experience : 2-3 year
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 30th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database