Applications are invited for Pharmacist under District Health Society
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the fulfillment of below mentioned vacancy under District Health Society, North and Middle Andaman, purely on contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy) RBSK
No of post : 02
Remuneration : Rs 16,000/- Per Month
1. Degree in Pharmacy (OR) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Registration with Pharmacy Council under Section - 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948.
3. Familiarity with computer and internet use to feed data of screening
Desirable Qualification : Three years' experience in dispensing of medicine in case of Degree Holder and five years’ experience in the case of Diploma Holder.
IF ANY APPLICANT WISHES TO APPLY MORE FOR THAN ONE POST. MOST APPLY IN A SEPARATE FORM. Documents to be enclosed with the application: Self-attested photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications & Other certificates, e.g. Degree, Post-graduation, Diploma, Professional Qualifications etc. (as the case may be), Birth certificate, local certificate & Employment Registration card. Experience certificate(s) specifying NATURE & PERIOD of experience should be enclosed.
Application should be sent in a cover superscripted "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF...................................." And should be addressed to the Chairman, District Health Society, O/o Deputy Commissioner Office, Lucknow, Mayabunder - 744 204, North and Middle Andaman.
1 The appointments will be made purely on contract basis and on consolidated pay as mentioned above.
IN CASE IF IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORT COMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION, HIS/HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
2. Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format in A4 size papei.
3. The appointments Criteria will be adopt the Educational merit list, experience in relevant field & personal interview basis for the above mentioned posts.
4. The unsigned/incomplete application and application without photograph of the candidates shall summarily be rejected. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained even if received by post.
5. Interested candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in the District of North & Middle Andaman. The candidates shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required.
6. The engagement will be as per the guidelines of NHM under State Health Society, A&N Islands/District Health Society, North and Middle Andaman on contract basis foi a period of 11 months from the day of signing of the contract within the stipulated per iod as per the offer of appointment letter. Any extension or renewal appointment beyond this duration if any will be subject to review of performance and contribution in the work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually agreed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under District Health Society, North and Middle Andaman.
7. The schedule of personal Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates later through official website of A & N Administration ie.and.nic.in / andaman.gov.in as well as “The Daily Telegrams". For any other information the applicants may also contact District Health Society, N&M Andaman over te ep one 03192-262697.
8. No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants appearing in the interview.
9. The waiting list will also be prepared with one year validity from the date of preparation and publication of the result.
10. No accommodation facility will be provided for Candidates who are appearing for Interview.
Last date of receipt of applications:
02nd August 2019 by 5,00 pm (Application received beyond the date & time shall hot be accepted).
See All Other Jobs in our Database