Recruitment for Research Scientist at National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defense, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Scientist (Project)/Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project.
Post : Research Scientist
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Centre of Excellence on Molecular Machinery of Plasmodium: Signaling, Autophagy and Ubiquitin Proteasome System (UPS)” funded by DBT Tenable till – 04.11.2020
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Associate: Ph. D biotechnology / biophysics / biochemistry / life sciences or any other related field
Research Scientist (Project): Ph. D biotechnology / biophysics / biochemistry / life sciences or any other related field + 4 years of post-doctoral experience.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Research Scientist: Rs 65000/- plus 10% Annual Increase (Consolidated)
Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Experience in molecular biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry, cell culture techniques. Candidates with experience in malaria research, mass spectrometry and live cell and confocal microscopy, FACS are also encouraged to apply
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 11th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database