Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in National Level Research at PBTI | Government Job
PBTI welcomes you to its state-of-the- art Agri & Food Testing Laboratory set up at SAS Nagar (Mohali), the hub of Biotechnology and Information Technology in Punjab. PBTI is a State Govt. Undertaking registered as a ‘Society for Biotechnology Incubator' under the Society Registration Act 1961 and is professionally governed by Governing Council of the Society under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Govt. of Punjab. The day to day affairs are managed by Chief Executive Officer, supported by technical professionals of high caliber.
Post : Project Associate
Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) invites the applications to fill the following post for the work awarded to PBTI by IARI under central sector scheme, Monitoring of Pesticide Residue at National Level (MPRNL) for a period of one year extendable till the project tenure.
Salary : 25000 p.m. fixed
(i) Ph.D. with research in relevant area
(ii) 1st class M.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR 1ST Class M. Pharma from a recognized University / institute. Atleast 2 years analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification.
(iii) 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Chemical / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences from a recognized University / institute with atleast 3 years analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification.
Desirable: Experience of working with national / international testing & certification laboratories /organizations. Knowledge of national / international Laboratory Quality Management Systems and standards for quality testing.
Job Requirement: The incumbent would be responsible for analysis of food samples for contaminants including Pesticide residue.
Age : Below 37 years
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may submit application in the prescribed format PROFORMA-I which is available on the below link along with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 250/- in favour of “Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and accompanied with the copy of following documents be submitted on or before the due date:
1) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
5) Community certificate if applicable;
6) DD for Rs. 250/- for UR applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD) on or before 31.07.2018. No fee will be payable by Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) candidates. After sending the hard copy, the candidates are also required to send a soft copy in M.S. Word format of the PROFORMA-II which is available on the website of PBTI, through email on PBTI’s e-mail ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete or without fees applications will not be considered. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The above would be temporary posts for fixed duration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database