Recruitment for M.Pharm in research at AIIMS | Salary upto Rs 48000
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual post for Research Associate III on purely temporary basis in the ICMR Funded Research Project entitled “AIIMS Bhopal : Initiating Antimicrobial Stewardship activities in hospitals in India” at General Medicine department AIIMS Bhopal.
Post : Research Associate III
Pay scale : Rs. 48,000/- consolidated per month (40,000 + HRA 20%)
Essential Qualifications : M.Pharm with 3 years’ experience and at least one publication in science citation index journal.
Age limit : 40 years (Relaxed by 2 years for woman candidate)
1. Application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with advertisement).
2. Only scanned copy of downloaded application from AIIMS BHOPALWEBSITE and duly filled will be accepted.
3. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after due date will not be considered. Filled applications as scanned copies should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying.
5. The final list of the short-listed candidates will be floated on the AIIMS Bhopal website by 6th August 2018. We will call only shortlisted candidates for examination.
6. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
7. Hardcopy of application along with 2 photographs are required at the time of examination.
8. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate has to be submitted by shortlisted candidates while appearing the examination.
9. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage would not be allowed to proceed further. 10. No enquires shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
See All Other Jobs in our Database