Applications are hereby invited from interested persons for contractual engagement of staff in the AyuCaRe Journal Office at All India Institute of Ayurveda, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
Name: Senior Research Fellow - 01
Appointments to the above posts will initially be made for one year, which may be further extended on mutual consent and based upon the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. The institute, however, reserves the right of termination of services of the appointee forthwith or before the expiry of stipulated period without assigning any reason. The Terms of Reference for the above posts are as follows:
Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Ayurveda / BAMS or MSc (Ayurveda Medicinal Plants) or M.Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized university. Preference will be given to persons having working experience with similar desired experiences. Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel, MS access would be essential.
- Basic knowledge in publications and basic computer knowledge
- Capable of online management of journals.
- Experience in handling projects and related matters
- At least one publication in credit in reputed Journals
- English conversation skills
- Online / Offline management of journal
- Communicating in between authority and authors.
- Associate in different phases of articles
- Article transactions
- Helping in technical editing and language check of articles.
- Assist the related activities
- Six days in a week work schedule will be applicable
- The assignment is on a full time basis and he / she has to ensure to attend the office on all working days and on holidays, if required on account of exigencies of work for which no additional remuneration will be paid.
- The appointee is required to give an undertaking to the effect that he / she will obey all the rules and condition of the Institute during the period of service.
- The appointee is required to perform the duties and responsibilities expected by the authority and to perform all the duties assigned to him / her at regular intervals.
- Tax deduction at source: The Income Tax or any Tax liable to the deducted as per the prevalent rules.
- His / her appointment on contract basis will not confer any claim for further appointment or regularization to any post in the Institute.
- He / She shall not utilize / publish / disclose any part of the data or statistic or proceeding or information collected for the purpose of this assignment to any third party without the consent of the organization.
- If, the appointee wish to resign; one month notice is required.
- He / She shall be bound to hand over entire records of assignment to the institute before expiry of contract.
- On appointment, He / She must sign a Non-Disclosure Undertaking of the institute.
Salary: Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA as per rules
Leave: Shall be eligible for Twelve dans Leave in a calendar year (with prior permission) besides Govt, holidays on pro-rata basis and thereafter remuneration would be deducted on pro-rata basis. Un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be encashed or carried forward to the next year.
Find more info on Next Page...
Allowance: No TA/DA, no transport, mobile or medical allowances shall be admissible.
Selection Procedure: A Selection Committee shall be formed to make selection after following due procedures.
Interested persons may attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 25th July 2018 at All India Institute of Ayurveda along with their resume, original certificates and certified copies of all relevant documents in the enclosed application form by 10 AM
Walk-in-interview is scheduled on 25th July 2018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database